Convenience at Your Disposal
Experts agree that the most accurate routine when using injection pens is the immediate removal of the pen needle after injection and replacement with a new needle just prior to injection1,2.
In a study for Owen Mumford by HRW Ltd, Unifine® Pentips® Plus increases needle change when compared to the users existing needle,3 following a good injection routine can help lower the risk of complications associated with needle reuse.4
Unifine® Pentips® Plus uses unique Safe Click Technology™ that indicates when used needles are disposed into the locking chamber, providing a convenient solution for needle disposal on-the-go.
Unifine® Pentips® Plus - insulin pen needles - features
- The Unifine® Pentips® Plus is a unique pen needle with a built-in removal system designed for a better injection routine
- Premium quality pen needle designed for comfortable injections
- Built-in removal system for convenience
Unifine® Pentips® Plus Range
|NEEDLE LENGTH||GAUGE||ORDER CODE|
- Trend UK, Injection Technique Matters; Best Practice Guideline to support Correct Injection Technique in Diabetes Care, 2018.
- Ginsberg B.H., J.L. Parkes, C. Sparacino: The kinetics of insulin administration by insulin pens. Horm. Metab. Res. 26: 584-587 (1994).
- Study by Healthcare Research Worldwide. (2013).
- Torrance T. An unexpected hazard of injectable therapy injection. Practical Diabetes International 2002;19:63.
- Basal thumb arthritis, Richard Dias, Jeevan Chandrasenan, Vaikunthan Rajaratnam, Frank D Burke. Postgrad Med J 2007;83:40-43. Doi: 10.1136/pgmj.046300